The streaming strike in Prague  on  www.radiojeleni.cz.=20
The continuation of the embarrassing crisis of the Czech media politics
and specially the unclear situation in the State TV  forced the staff of Radiojeleni to stress out heavy discontent with the current status quo: Most of us decieded to call a strike. Nevertheless we are still
broadcasting on Thursday 11th January. Sounds, music and spoked words of broad range of people and live discussion about news, liberty and media.
Listen, if you have some time and money to spend.The strike on the
Wencelaw Square starts today at 5 p.m. During the last strike gathered
about 100 000 people between the National Museum and MacDonalds on the
mail boulevard of Prague.=20

information&comunication channel | for net.broadcasters
http://xchange.re-lab.net  (Xchange)  net.audio network
xchange search/webarchive: http://xchange.re-lab.net/a/