salaam aleicum,

since more than a week i'm travelling thru the occupied territories of
Palestine, developing a project named FARAH which you find at the
address
 http://farah.dyne.org

i'm now in Bethlehem,
constant sound of shootings, out on the surrounding hills.

i was in Gaza hosted with great ospitality by the people from the
Palestinian Progressive Youth Union organizing a summer camp on the
beach with the palestinian youth and i've been hosted as well in the
Jabale camp near Gaza city, a refugee camp which counts about 120.000
palestinians living in it: the historical place where the first intifada
started.

the photos i took in Gaza are now online at the address
 http://farah.dyne.org/photos.php

here in the Dheishe camp in Bethlehem i also recorded chants and voices
of the many childrens living in this place, during the occupation of
the camp which still continues, everything is now published online at
the address
 http://farah.dyne.org/sounds.php

i'm still doing an almost daily stream (in italian and regarding war
events, therefore out of the FARAH project) to Radio Onda Rossa, these
streams are broadcasted on 87.9 FM in Rome and near cities and
surroundings, the recordings are available on the pages of
 http://italy.indymedia.org

tomorrow i'll try to move back again to Gaza, where i'll be almost
offline as long the city is often left without electricity in the last
days, but i'll keep on gathering materials which i hope to publish as
soon as possible.

You can redistribute and publish, in their integrity and even for
commercial purposes, the materials you will find here and published on
the website, giving correct credits to the author:
 Copyleft 2002 Denis Rojo aka jaromil - http://korova.dyne.org
More Specifically, the license under which the FARAH materials can be
redistributed is the GNU Free Documentation License
 http://gnu.org/licenses/fdl.html

in the future this project will be a sound and visual installation and a
radio piece, feel free to contact me if you find it interesting.

salam!

- --
jaromil  ][   http://dyne.org   ][  GnuPG _key__id_
EDEE F1B9 DC92 76C0 6D46  D77A 58B0 82D6 (5B6E 6D97)

information&comunication channel | for net.broadcasters
http://xchange.re-lab.net  (Xchange)  net.audio network
xchange search/webarchive: http://xchange.re-lab.net/a/