Hope everybody is doing well. For the last month or so I've been
programming four new
Mp3 channels of music. The newest is our German Electronic Channel which
has drone, space rock and progressive rock overtones on it.

Provided you have one of the free mp3 players such
as Winamp, Real Player 7 or MusicMatch you can enjoy the music.

MP3 SERVER STREAM     FEATURING   GERMAN ELECTRONIC, SPACE &
PROGRESSIVE ROCK(T1, DSL, CABLE MODEM)
 http://www.live365.com/cgi-bin/play.pls?addr=166.90.143.147:6302&file=filename.pls

 MP3 SERVER STREAM      FEATURING   ALL PROGRESSIVE ROCK(T1, DSL,
CABLE MODEM)
 http://www.live365.com/cgi-bin/play.pls?addr=216.32.166.87:17912&file=filename.pls

 MP3  SERVER STREAM    FEATURING   PSYCHEDELIC, RARE GARAGE &
CLASSIC ROCK(T1, DSL, CABLE MODEM)
 http://www.live365.com/cgi-bin/play.pls?addr=216.32.166.87:18628&file=filename.pls

MP3 SERVER STREAM    FEATURING CLASSIC, MODERN AND
PROGRESSIVE ROCK(33k Modem)
 http://www.live365.com/cgi-bin/play.pls?addr=216.32.166.75:11600&file=filename.pls

Our Mp3 playlist is posted on the website. Enjoy.

Steve
Internet Radio Free Kansas
http://www.tafcommedia.net

information&comunication channel | for net.broadcasters
http://xchange.re-lab.net  (Xchange)  net.audio network
xchange search/webarchive: http://xchange.re-lab.net/a/