alo herenorthere,

we can help with that...you can schedule programs yourself on the frequency
clock via a webpage which will remote control a transmitter in the centre
of amsterdam, and a few others scattered around the world...if you would
like to know how to do this let me know and i will send instructions...

adam

At 10:32 AM 5/30/00 +0300, you wrote:
>hello
>may be somebody could help with air-transmission for the streaming
Hannover project  '..here nor there..'?