Dear Xchangers,

finally I put the scans on the web. There are 74 altogether and the
scans are not of the very best quality. At least they will give you an
idea of what is to be seen on the pictures and slides. I did not take
the time to design a sexy user-interface, so you just get it plain
ftp-like. Guess from the name, what is expecting you.

The cover-photo is from the Gorki-Series featuring Jinx. I played a bit
with the spray-paint :-)

http://homenetz.com

There are the following series:

"Gorki Park": These are the pictures taken, when we went to the
Vietnamese Restaurant and ate the ducks. Afterwards we had beer and
coffee in the pub called "Gorki Park", where I took the pictures.

"The first evening": These pictures show Dieter and Thorsten on the
first evening, when Dieter held the keynote.

"Humboldt and Mediacube": Pictures taken at these locations.

"The Goa Series": An experimental series with about 1 second exposure
time. Taken in the cellar of the Goa-Resaurant, featuring Heidi,
Josephine, Markus and others.

"The Hagbarth Series": A day after the radio.days had finished convex
tv. and me did some interviews.
Inbetween we had some food and drinks in a place named after Celines
first name.

"The interview Series": the pictures I took in Thorstens place while
interviewing Rasa, Thomax, Rachel and Adam, featuring three of them.

Most of the pictures are portraits and are named after the one to be
seen on the picture.

regards

Frank

information&comunication channel | for net.broadcasters
http://xchange.re-lab.net  (Xchange)  net.audio network
xchange search/webarchive: http://xchange.re-lab.net/a/