hi XCHANGE,
just to announce an event planned for next year's summer/fall: we (=people
from free radios in germany/switzerland/austria) are preparing to make a
trip through europe with a transmissioncar, visiting and transmitting at
free radios as well as at offical ones as well. the route may cover
germany/netherlands/denmark/switzerland/italy/austria/(hungary). a lot of
things insecure with the project (especially - as usual - the money); but
if it works, we will connect it with the web, too. i don't want to bother
everybody with the whole outline of the project; for further informations
contact friedrich.tietjen@xxxxxx
	cordially f.

information&comunication channel | for net.broadcasters
http://xchange.re-lab.net  (Xchange)  net.audio network
xchange search/webarchive: http://xchange.re-lab.net/a/