THE THING NETCAST  NEW YORK

14 january  19.00 EST

netcast@xxxxxxxxx
http://bbs.thing.net
pnm://audio.thing.net/ghlive.rm
_______________________________

Collider returns at a new time on Thursdays at 7pm EST. that's 19h00 New
York City.
Access the video stream tonight.

My guest is Blackhawk.
A filmmaker and critic.
He's also incredibly smart.
The conversation will be quite lively.
You'll learn something for a change.

If you miss the live show, you can go to the video archives on The Thing.
All of the previous colliders are there.

This is good.
This is right.
Enjoy it while you can.

|||   T H E   T H I N G   |||   N E T C A S T   |||    N E W  Y O R K   |||